Viken AT Market AS ble etablert i 2015 av Viken Skog SA og AT Skog SA som et eksportselskap av tømmer. Nå søker selskapet etter en Key Account Manager.
Viken AT Market AS was established in 2015 by Viken Skog SA and AT Skog SA as a trading company for, primarily, the export of all wood products. The company’s owners are two of the leading forest cooperatives in Norway, representing approx. 40 % of the annual timber/wood production in Norway.
Viken AT Market AS is a strong and reliable trading partner with timber and wood products from Norway. We offer high quality products and aim to establish direct supplies to industries and end users in Scandinavia and Northern Europe.
There is an increasing demand for biomass for environmental energy consumption in Europe.
We therefore seek a Key Account Manager
We are looking for a Key Account Manager who can identify new customers and markets as well as develop existing customer relations.
- Develop new accounts within the biomass and energy market
- Sales budget
- Contract negotiations and follow up on deliveries together with the supply chain manager
- Provide market information and reports
- Implement company strategy in cooperation with the team
Competence and qualifications:
- Master degree in marketing or other relevant areas. Relevant job experience can compensate for lack of education
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Knowledge of the biomass industry, and forestry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Flexibility is considered a key qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relations.
- Results and solution oriented
- Ability to handle stressful situations
The position will require extensive travel periods.
Viken AT Market can offer:
- A challenging and exciting position
- The possibility to shape the future of a growing international biomass- and energy business
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary, pension, and insurance schemes
The position will report to the CEO. The position will be located in Hønefoss, Skien or Grimstad.
For further information about the position: CEO Anders Roger Øynes can be contacted at +47 905 78 288
Application deadline: 20th of September 2017.
Application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org